Friday, September 4, 2009

France!

So I'm finally back from France and moved into NYU in London two days ago! It has been a crazy past couple of weeks and the wedding events were absolutely fantastic. It was such a grand wedding with just the most gorgeous venues..have a look at some shots from the traditional French wedding scene:

Here's a picture of a few people from my family before the wedding (I'm 5th from the left):

And here are the bride and groom from both the French and Sri Lankan weddings:

The food was fantastic! First, we had an appetizer buffet with about 20 different hor d'oeuvres like quiche and sausage. That was followed by a 4-course French meal with everything from egg salad, duck, potatoes, cheese and a dessert buffet with about 20 to choose from again! It was great seeing everyone and nice meeting people of my family that I haven't seen before. France was a great place to end the summer in :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, food sounds delicious! I've been eating so badly here -- lots of heavy meat, carbs, cheese, and beer! Gotta start working out pronto!

    And you look gorgeous as always, I love the family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! Ah I've been eating pretty badly here as well but the walk to campus is crazy long so I'm hoping that'll help a bit!

    ReplyDelete